Join our growing team as a Member Engagement Manager. CoVest is currently seeking a Member Engagement Manager with business development and account management expertise in the Cleveland, Ohio office, with hybrid work options available. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, persistent, goal-driven professional, with an experienced consultative-selling approach and excellent communications skills. The results-oriented Member Engagement Manager will have a strong personal work ethic and the ability to work in a team environment.
CoVest is a Group Purchasing Organization supporting large corporations and Fortune 1000 companies with MRO, office, travel and HR category management. With headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio and a European office located in London, UK., CoVest provides a dynamic, learning-based, and supportive company culture that allows professionals to grow in their careers as we continue to expand global Member operations. CoVest offers a competitive salary, full benefits package, training, work/life balance and more!
Member Engagement Manager
- Respond to member requests regarding currently contracted programs.
- Work with members to evaluate existing programs regularly (account reviews).
- Expand program usage within existing suppliers.
- Maintain relationships with members to gain knowledge of future market and member needs, and further develop business opportunities.
- Handle member issues and answers questions, address concerns and support the overall business needs of members.
- Ensure that established business continues and that target growth goals are met.
- Take leads provided by Marketing team and generate them into viable business opportunities.
- Work with Marketing team to build marketing programs for new categories.
- Work with members to find new CoVest categories to leverage.
- Forge relationships with new customers.
- Work with new potential members to onboard them as members.
- A BA degree in Business, Economics or related is required. An MBA is preferred.
- 5+ years in a Sales, Account Management and/or Business Development role. A candidate working within an Indirect Purchasing role with an interest in gravitating towards working with customers vs vendors could be a possible desired experience.
- Experience in consultative and relationship-based selling.
- Industry experience in Professional Services, Supply Chain, Distribution or Manufacturing.
- Experience selling in an MRO related field a plus, as is the ability to manipulate data in excel when needed (not as a primary job function, we have a large analyst team)
- Organizational experience working in a large company environment or a small company environment that caters to large clientele.
- Ability to sell products and services that take extensive periods of time to develop into actual business.
- Ability to quickly understand a wide variety of indirect category offerings, including MRO, facilities, office supplies, facility services, travel, and others.
- Ability to work independently, history of working independently a large plus, along with entrepreneurial drive.
CoVest seeks a Member Engagement Manager to be based in Cleveland, OH headquarters office. Hybrid work model available.
The position will report to the COO and participate in a team selling environment.
More About CoVest
Founded on partnership, transparency and providing value-added services, we enable Members to realize significant cost savings through the utilization of our supplier agreements that drive down the total cost of ownership for indirect categories by leveraging the collective purchasing power of Member companies and best-in-class data analysis to minimize burden through the supply chain.
The premise that CoVest is built on is providing Members with an option to source their indirect categories with more attractive pricing, easy execution, data analysis support, ongoing category management, time reduction for their staff to focus on more difficult strategic categories, and a cost containment resource through the deployment of highly experienced operational consultants. The current Members have total annual revenue of over $700 billion and average $5-12 billion. Future expansion of indirect categories is driven by the needs of member firms and is decided at periodic member meetings. There are no upfront costs, long term commitments or investments required to join CoVest.
Apply Now and Submit Your Resume
Qualified candidates should send a resume to the executive search firm conducting this search: Dynamix Group, LLC. ATTN: Lou Carcelli, CPC email@example.com