Office Supplies – Staples
A recognized global leader in office products, Staples serves businesses throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Staples’ dedication to their customers has led them to create and grow solutions for many product lines outside office products. Their Facilities Products, Promotional Items, Furniture and IT business lines have expanded to industry leading companies in their own right.
CoVest’s Staples contract encompasses not only office supplies but also includes leveraged pricing on all Staples lines of business. We take a whole spend approach to our office supplies category with low fixed pricing on high volume items and an aggressive pricing model for infrequent purchases.
- Access to CoVest Group Core List with fixed pricing on thousands of items
- Unique Member Core List tailored to each company’s unique purchasing requirements
- Aggressive non-core pricing for all items outside core lists
- Staples Advantage site designed specifically for each Member with the ability to integrate with your systems including user-level controls such as blocking items and substitutions
- Direct relationship with Staples including a Strategic Account Leader assigned to oversee the implementation and ongoing administration of your program
- Integrated management of manufacturer level discounts such as HP Supplies Big Deal
- Specialized reporting capabilities through individual account management
CoVest members can now more effectively manage and save on Wireless Telecom with access to a wide solution set including wholesale pricing and telecom expense management systems for ultimate efficiencies & data pooling. This new program gives Members access to AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile via best-in-class solutions.
- Wireless telecom savings and management solutions
- Supplier neutral IT solution including wholesale pricing
- Telecom expense management portal
- An extensive range of carrier and cloud services through a trusted portfolio of supplier partners
- Cloud, data, security, voice and mobile device products and solutions
Office Equipment – Konica Minolta Business Systems
Konica Minolta Business Systems (KMBS) is a leading global imaging and sensing company with more than 36,000 employees worldwide and operations in nearly all countries around the globe.
- Highly advantaged, best-in-class pricing on all KMBS models in addition to low per-copy costs for the entire range of KMBS machines
- A member price book provides pricing for all current models and options
- Purchase and leasing programs available
- An account manager directly oversees implementation, handles business reviews and services issues throughout the life of the machine
- Programs available globally at pricing equivalent to the United States price book
Furniture – Business Interiors by Staples
Business Interiors by Staples is the largest commercial furniture dealer in North America. With more than 250 manufacturers and 180 locations, the company employs a dedicated staff of professional project managers and designers and provides a single point-of-contact to help with your commercial furniture needs.
- Highly competitive prices for transactional furniture such as chairs, desks and filing cabinets
- Advantage pricing on custom furniture systems
- Complete services and product offerings—from needs assessment to design and project management
- ePurchasing platform for standards management, ordering and up-to-date pricing
Print – Staples Print Solutions
One of the nation’s largest providers of commercial print needs, Staples Print Solutions has 18 manufacturing facilities to provide a broad range of print products including forms, labels, flexible packaging, annual reports, brochures, flyers, calendars, posters and signage.
- Competitive cost-plus based pricing structure for custom printing
- Discounted pricing on basic and advanced printing
- Services including pre-media, on-line proofing, kitting, fulfillment and direct mail
- Advanced technology for ordering and storing digital copies for each Member’s print asset library
Promotional Items & Recognition Programs – Staples Promotional Products
Staples Promotional Products is the industry leader in promotional items as well as incentive and recognition programs—providing a full range of products, programs and technology solutions for leading global organizations.
- Highly competitive, margin-based pricing on a volume-tiered basis for catalog, special order and promotional items
- Ability to supply items at the lowest cost through sophisticated global sourcing approaches and strong volume leverage
- Customized eStore on-line catalog ordering for pre-decorated in-stock items
- Full range of custom and special order services including product ideation, sourcing, artwork, brand identity management and logistics management
- Sales incentive products
- Recognition (peer-to-peer, manager-to-peer or other nominations)
- Service anniversary or milestone achievement programs
- Corporate brand apparel and product promotions
Computer Peripherals – Staples Technology Solutions
Staples Technology Solutions is one of the nation’s leading distributors of technology supplies & services in the U.S., offering a full range of desktop technology offerings including printers, monitors, projectors, memory cards, keyboards, mice and web cams.
- Pricing tailored to each Member’s unique requirements
- StaplesLink ordering site designed specifically for each Member
- Strategic account manager assigned to implement the ordering system and fulfill Member needs
- User-level controls such as blocking items, ordering minimums and automatic delivery locations
- Recommendations and assistance with item substitution and standardization to drive savings
Conferencing Services – Century Link
Serving close to half of all Fortune 500 companies, Century Link is a leader in the conferencing and communications industry—providing advanced technology that companies need to efficiently run their business. Additionally, Century Link provides a full range services including audio conferencing, web conferencing, video conferencing and web streaming.
Highly competitive, per-minute list pricing on all conferencing types and features including:
- Voice conferencing—hosted or on-demand
- Domestic and country-level international rates
- Web and video conferencing pricing
- Access to Century Link’s proprietary web platform and the WebEx platform
- Interactive, online training and technical support