A global leader in background and identity services, Sterling, helps you navigate uncertainty and create safer environments for your employees, customers, and partners through comprehensive hiring services.
- General Screening
- Drug & Health Screening
- Identity & Biometrics
- Post-Accident Testing
- Financial & Business Monitoring
- Onboarding & Verifications
Pharmacy Benefits Management
For nearly 40 years, Employers Health has been helping employers provide access to high quality health care benefits at a sustainable low cost. They offer CoVest Members the benefits of a long-standing relationship with CVS Caremark, a recognizable leader in providing pharmacy benefits.
- Centralized contracting process with CVS Caremark
- Annual market checks that ensure aggressive financial performance
- A dedicated Account Management team who are readily available
- Annual contract benchmarking
- All contractual obligations and legal aspects of vendor contracting are covered by legal experts
Promotional Items & Recognition Programs – Staples Promotional Products
Staples Promotional Products is the industry leader in promotional items as well as incentive and recognition programs—providing a full range of products, programs and technology solutions for leading global organizations.
- Highly competitive, margin-based pricing on a volume-tiered basis for catalog, special order and promotional items
- Ability to supply items at the lowest cost through sophisticated global sourcing approaches and strong volume leverage
- Customized eStore on-line catalog ordering for pre-decorated in-stock items
- Full range of custom and special order services including product ideation, sourcing, artwork, brand identity management and logistics management
- Sales incentive products
- Recognition (peer-to-peer, manager-to-peer or other nominations)
- Service anniversary or milestone achievement programs
- Corporate brand apparel and product promotions
Operating the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty vehicle rental brands in approximately 9,700 corporate and licensee locations throughout approximately 150 countries, the Hertz Corporation is one of the largest worldwide airport general use vehicle rental companies. Product and service initiatives such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, Carfirmations, Mobile Wi-Fi and unique vehicles offered through the Adrenaline, Dream, Green and Prestige Collections set Hertz apart from the competition.
- Competitive daily rate with limited surcharge cities
- Unlimited mileage with loss damage waiver and liability insurance supplement included
- No blackout dates and low refueling charge
- Status matching and dedicated implementation team